AIM: To develop the source code for binary to gray converter by using VERILOG and obtained the simulation, synthesis, place and route and implement into FPGA.
Objectives: Learn conversions from one form to other and develop the code for the same
SOFTWARE & HARDWARE:
1. XILINX 9.2i
CODE CONVERTER (BCD TO GRAY):
module b2g_behv(b, g);
input [3:0] b;
output [3:0] g;
reg [3:0] g;
RESULT: Thus the OUTPUT%u201Fs of binary to gray converter are verified by synthesizing and simulating
the VERILOG code.
- What is the pull up and pull down ratio of Nmos Inverter driven by Nmos inverter?
- Is transistor can be used as resistor? Justify?
- Why PMOS transistor is large compared with NMOS transistor?
- Difference between Synchronous and Asynchronous reset.
- What is threshold voltage of Mos transistor?
- What are disadvantagesof CMOS technology?
The main outcome of this program is to use RAM in the form of LUT’s.