EDC Unit - III Important Questions
- What is early effect? Explain how it modifies the V-I characteristics of BJT.
- Calculate IC and IE for a transistor with d.c = 0.99 and ICB0 = 5 A, IB = 20 A.
- Explain the parameters which affect the operating point of BJT.
- Give the relation between d.c and d.c
- Why CE circuit is preferred than CB and CC configurations
- Explain thermal runaway.
- Derive expression for AI, AV, Zi, Zo of a basic Transistor Amplifier Circuit using h - Parameters.
- What is the condition for stability.
- Explain construction, operation of UJT with its characteristics.
- Define operating point of BJT.
- Draw the h-model of Transistor CB, CE and CC configurations with relevant equations
- Explain input and output characteristics of the Transistor in common emitter configuration
- Draw the symbols of BJT (NPN and PNP)
UpdatedOct 14, 2015