AIM: To implementation of interpolation for given sequence by factor L.
Operating System - Windows XP
Constructor - Simulator
Software - CCStudio 3 & MATLAB 7.5
N=input(‘ input length of the sine seq’);
L= input(‘ up sampling factor’);
Fi= input(‘ input signal freq’);
Title(‘ input sequence’);
Title([‘ output sequence ‘,num2str(L)]);
RESULT: The interpolation of given sequence is observed for factor value L. Hence the theory and practical are verified.
- How does polyphase filtering save computations in an interpolation filter?
- Why do we need I&Q signals?
- What is Interpolation and decimation filters and why we need it?
- What are "upsampling" and "interpolation"?
- Why interpolate,i needed for any signal/sequence?
- What is the "interpolation factor"?
- Which signals can be interpolated?
- Can interpolate will happens in multiple stages? If yes give reason?
- Give any example of a FIR interpolator?