CE308ES: SURVEYING LAB – I
B.Tech. II Year I Sem. L T/P/D C
0 0/3/0 2
Pre Requisites: Surveying Theory
Course Objectives: To impart the practical knowledge in the field, it is essential to introduce in curriculum. Drawing of Plans and Maps and determining the area are pre requisites before taking up any Civil Engineering works.
Course Outcomes: At the end of the course, the student will be able to:
Practically able to draw plans & maps to determine the areas before taking up any civil engineering works.
- Surveying of an area by chain survey (closed traverse) & plotting.
- Chaining across obstacles
- Determine of distance between two inaccessible points with compass
- Survey of a given area by prismatic compass (closed traverse) and plotting after adjustment.
- Radiation method, intersection methods by plane table survey.
- Two point and three point problems in plane table survey.
- Levelling – Longitudinal and cross-section and plotting
- Trigonometric leveling using theodolite
- Height and distances using principles of tacheometric surveying
- Measurement of Horizontal angle & vertical angle.
- Distance between inaccessible point by theodolite
CreatedJun 17, 2017
UpdatedJun 17, 2017